The ST-95 Horizon Anorak features a 2-way zip fastening with branded zip pull; zip waist pockets, detachable Velcro patch pocket with tonal accent tape detail to the chest. The adjustable hood is finished with draw cord and stoppers.
This jacket has been crafted from 100% recycled Nylon and comes in a relaxed, true to size fit. The ST95 rubberised detachable logo sits on tape detailing to the left sleeve.
ST95 was launched in the mid 1990s by pioneering Italian designer Massimo Osti, whose other brands included C.P. Company and Stone Island. Now led by innovative British designer Christopher Raeburn with responsible manufacturing and sustainability and the core of design innovation.
- Adjustable Hood
- Detachable Chest Pocket
- Tape Loop With Branded ST95 Velcro Patch
- Zipped Hand Pockets With Branded Zip Pullers
- Double Snap Fastening Adjustable Cuffs
- Tonal Accent Tape Throughout
- Internal Drop Pocket With Story Label
- Internal Hanging Loop
- CF Two-Way Zip With Branded Zip Puller
- 100% Recycled Nylon - Crinkle Nylon With Sateen Finish, Light Coating On Reverse Accent Fabric (Tonal) - Micro Rip Stop
Pit To Pit Measurements:
Style Code ST17002
- XS = 54Cm
- S = 56.5Cm
- M = 59Cm
- L = 62Cm
- XL = 65Cm
- 2XL = 68Cm